Enrich your environments with rocks and woods, and your architectural scenes with decorative objects and food. Create high quality cinematics with this 3d scanned pack.
(Only the overview map is included)
17 unique meshes created with photogrammetry from 5841 photos, ULTRA HIGH details, 4k-8k textures, Nanite enabled (no LODs).
Blueprints for fast changing top/bottom (bread, rocks and woods) and 2 variations of sliced pineapple.
Disclaimer: This product supports Nanite for Unreal Engine 5.0+.
Note: If you have problems with yellow vase mesh 'SM_Plant_Vase2' (some transparent parts or weird color), please disable Nanite on this mesh. The vase is only 2k tris.
How to disable Nanite: Please find 'SM_Plant_Vase2' mesh (StaticMeshes>Plants), right click on the mesh, select nanite, and then disable it.
• 17 unique meshes created with photogrammetry from 5841 photos (7 closed meshes including the bottom + 2 variations of sliced pineapple).
• Ultra high details.
• 4k and 8k textures (base color, normal).
• Blueprints for fast changing top/bottom (bread, rocks and woods) + 2 variations of sliced pineapple. Examples on the video link above.
• Material Instances for fast changing contrast, roughness, specular.
• BONUS: I added my bread featured twice on Capturing Reality social medias and my chocolate panettone featured on 80 Level and Capturing Reality social medias.
Number of Unique Meshes: 17
List of meshes:
SM_Bread (closed mesh)
SM_Pineapple (Full, Sliced1, Sliced2)
• Rocks (closed meshes):
• Woods (closed meshes):
*Curiosity: Cactus vase was handmade by my dad, and the crochet cactus 1 and 2 was handmade by my aunt.
Collision: Yes, automatically generated.
Nanite Triangles: 387k - 1M
LODs: No (Nanite enabled)
Number of Materials: 18
Number of Material Instances: 18
Number of Textures: 34
Texture Resolutions: 4,096 x 4,096 - 8,192 x 8,192
Platforms tested: PC Windows
*Running good on a PC with GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB, 16 GB RAM, Intel Core i7-3770 CPU 3.40GHz