M⁴ is a Procedural Terrain Generator, Splat Map Baker and Advanced Terrain Auto Material (that also works with ANY height map) all in one!
Magic Map Material & Maker (M⁴) was made with cinematic quality and ease of use in mind. It is a Terrain Toolkit for use with ANY Unreal Engine 4 landscape and utilizes the latest in tech to achieve production-ready results in a fraction of the time. Just load in a height-map from any source (Houdini, World Creator 2, World Machine, etc.), begin sculpting within the editor, or use the provided Procedural Terrain Creator and the M⁴ Auto Materials will instantly apply accurate texturing to all meaningful areas of the terrain.
Product Showcase: Video
Procedural Terrain Generator: Video
Important Note: The plants shown in the Product Showcase Video are from other marketplace products and are not included with this pack, they are for demonstration purposes only. Separate photogrammetry based foliage, as well as much more, will be included with M⁴ at a later date.
• Advanced Auto Material Texturing
• Terrain & Foliage Trail Systems with Multiplayer Support
• M⁴ Splat Map Baker – easily create Splat Maps in Engine
• Third Party Splat/Heat Map Support – Houdini, World Machine & World Creator 2 etc.
• 70+ Textures in total with a resolution of 2K or 4K
• Three Biome Presets – Desert, Tundra, Island
• Three Hand-Made Landscapes – five showcase maps in total
• Procedural Terrain Creator – generate an infinite number of terrains at up to 8k in resolution
• M⁴ Material Blueprint – for easy management of Presets and Materials
• Three Versions of the Materials per Biome – Automatic, Runtime Virtual Texturing Based, Splat Map Baked
• Togglable Performance Functions with multiple Performance Presets
• Procedural Placement Systems for Foliage – using Landscape Grass Type
• Easy Texture Swapping via Material Instances – great for use with the Megascans library
• A 14 Layer Painting System for each Biome with Multi-Biome Support
• Full Featured Materials with On/Off Switches – Tri & Bi Planar Projection, Far & Near Based Texturing Variations, Distance Based Displacement & Tessellation, Height & HD Noise Transition Blending, Tiling Reduction settings, and much more
Terrain Gen Limitations: Link
Full Documentation & FAQ: Link