M⁴ is a Procedural Terrain Generator, Splat Map Baker, Trail System, and Advanced Terrain Auto Material (that works with ANY height map) all in one!
Magic Map Material & Maker (M⁴) was made with cinematic quality and ease of use in mind. It is a Terrain Toolkit for use with ANY Unreal Engine 4 landscape and utilizes the latest in tech to achieve production-ready results in a fraction of the time. Just load in a height-map from any source (Houdini, World Creator 2, World Machine, etc.), begin sculpting within the editor, or use the included Terrain Generator and the M⁴ Auto Materials will instantly work their magic.
• Product Showcase: Video
• Trail System, Interactive Grass Update: Video
• Procedural Terrain Generator: Video
Important Note: The plants shown at the beginning of the "Product Showcase" Video are from other marketplace products and are NOT included with this pack, they are for demonstration purposes only. Everything else here on this product's description IS included, and M⁴'s own photogrammetry based trees and rocks will be added over the course of updates.
• More videos and info are in the Docs
• Advanced Auto Materials
• Procedural Terrain Generator – create an infinite number of terrains at up to 8k in resolution (With World Comp Support)
• Terrain Generator can also be used with any other Marketplace Landscape Material
• Terrain & Foliage Trail Systems with Multiplayer Support
• Advanced Interactive Grass, Weeds and Flowers
• M⁴ Splat Map Baker – easily create Splat Maps in Engine
• Third Party Splat/Heat Map Support – Houdini, World Machine & World Creator 2 etc.
• 70+ Textures in total with a resolution of 2K or 4K
• Three Hand-Made Landscapes – six showcase maps in total
• M⁴ Material Blueprint – for easy management of Presets and Materials
• Three Versions of the Materials per Biome – Automatic, Runtime Virtual Texturing Based, Splat Map Baked
• Togglable Performance Functions with multiple Performance Presets
• Procedural Placement Systems for Foliage – using Landscape Grass Type
• Easy Texture Swapping via Material Instances – great for use with the Megascans library
• A 14 Layer Painting System for each Biome with Multi-Biome Support and easy customization
• Full Featured Materials with On/Off Switches – Tri & Bi Planar Projection, Far & Near Based Texturing Variations, Distance Based Displacement & Tessellation, Height & HD Noise Transition Blending, Tiling Reduction settings, and much more