M⁴ is a Procedural Terrain Generator, Splat Map Baker, Trail System, and Advanced Terrain Automaterial (that works with ANY height map) all in one!
Magic Map Material & Maker (M⁴) was made with cinematic quality and ease of use in mind. It is a Terrain Toolkit for use with ANY Unreal Engine landscape and utilizes the latest in tech to achieve production-ready results in a fraction of the time. Just load in a height-map from any source (Houdini, World Creator 2, World Machine, etc.), begin sculpting within the editor, or use the included Terrain Generator and the M⁴ Auto Material will instantly apply high amounts of detail to your world.
• Product Showcase: Video
• Trail System, Interactive Grass Update: Video
• Procedural Terrain Generator: Video
Important Note: The plants shown at the beginning of the "Product Showcase" Video are from other marketplace products and are NOT included with this pack, they are for demonstration purposes only (and to make a cool video). Everything else here on this product's description IS included, and M⁴'s own photogrammetry based trees and rocks will be added over the course of updates.
• More videos and info are in the Docs
• Advanced Terrain Auto Materials
• Virtual Heightfield Mesh and Runtime Virtual Texturing support - with easy setup
• Procedural Terrain Generator – create an infinite number of terrains at up to 8k in resolution (With World Comp & World Partition Support)
• Terrain Generator can also be used with any other Marketplace Landscape Material
• Terrain & Foliage Trail Systems with Multiplayer and VHFM Support
• Advanced Interactive Grass, Weeds and Flowers
• Splat Map Baker – Easily create Splat Map Textures in Engine
• Paint Layer Baker - Bake Height, Noise, Slope, and Curvature masks straight to any paint layer of your choosing
• Third Party Splat/Heat Map Support – Houdini, World Machine & World Creator 2 etc.
• 70+ Textures in total with a resolution of 1K to 4K
• Seven showcase maps in total - Going over all of the functionality
• M⁴ Material Blueprint – For easy management of Presets and Materials
• Three Versions of the Materials per Biome – Automatic, Runtime Virtual Texturing Based, Splat Map Baked
• Togglable Performance Functions with multiple Performance Presets
• Procedural Placement Systems for Foliage – using Landscape Grass Type
• Easy Texture Swapping via Material Instances – great for use with the Megascans library (ORDp texture support included)
• An 18 Layer Painting System for each Biome with Multi-Biome Support and easy customization
• Full Featured Materials with On/Off Switches – Tri & Bi Planar Projection, Far & Near Based Texturing Variations, Distance Based Displacement & Tessellation, Height & Normal Map Based Transition Blending, three types of Tiling Reduction settings (UV Scrambling, Pseudo Stochastic and Texture Bombing), and much more