Short description: Mobile VR manager features are demonstrated on demo video: https://youtu.be/xeJMYtMj29w
By using this manager you can easily implement VR mobile projects. You can choose a project for both GearVR/OculusGO, Daydream, Cardboard and the new Oculus Quest. You can also opt the native project, either for GearVR/OculusGO or Daydream, Cardboard and Oculus Quest, which is a better alternative. They are ready to use and optimized, so no changes needed. You can rotate an arrow by using touchpad and if you press it you’ll teleport in the direction you’ve chosen. Touchpad clicks also allow you to interact with widget and doors. For cardboard project, you interact with the gaze feature. After download open "TutorialBlueprint" and download the native project for your target platform. That's more stable and without no needed parts of codes, plugins, meshes and etc. Download and just launch for your device without any changes.
The new 4.24 engine version is not supported GearVR, Daydream and Cardboard, but you can use the previous engine versions of the projects and they are stable. Those platforms will not have native projects for the last engine versions.
All native projects links are in the project >> TutorialBlueprint.
Mobile VR manager is compatible with android platforms:
Google VR (Daydream, Cardboard) 4.20-4.23.
Oculus VR (GearVR (4.20-4.23), Oculus Go (Last), Oculus Quest(Last)).
* New native project for Oculus Quest (supports PC VR Oculus, Htc);
* Documentation and native projects are in the tutorial BP;
* Video documentation about code is in the tutorial BP;
* Teleport only with specific tag meshes;
* You can rotate an arrow by using touchpad and if you press it you’ll teleport in the direction you’ve chosen;
* Widget interaction;
* Object interaction;
* Static mesh grasping;
* During teleportation, camera fades preventing dizziness;
* Particle size changes dynamically and the line doesn’t go through objects;
* Main mobile pawn (choosing one platform and downloading native project from our cloud is better option);
* 21 Materials;
* 12 Textures;
* 16 Static meshes;
* 5 Blueprint classes;
* 3 Different particles (blue, green, white);
* 1 Tutorial BP;
* 1 Widget;
* 1 Map.
New native Oculus Quest project.
More information about updates in the Forum.
The native projects (GearVR/OculusGO, Oculus Quest, Daydream and Cardboard) are in the Tutorial Blueprint with links, and GearVR project is the same for the OculusGO project.
If you need some help, have any questions, or deal with any kind of issues, just email me. Email also shared in the documentation and tutorial blueprint.