Ultra Hybrid Toon Shader is a post-process material that will convert any realistic scene into toon shaded scene within an instant. It supports almost all the shading models provided by Unreal Engine. You just need to add this material into your post-process volume and it will start rendering the scene with toon shading. It also provides debug modes to help you out with your scene.
- Outline improvements and fixes
- More precise outlines for the "Hair" shading model and "Groom" assets
- Separate bloom control for "Single Layer Water"
- All the "Custom Depth" masks have been replaced by "Custom Depth Stencil" masks
- Cel Shading System (Toon Shading System) + Debug Mode
- Outline System + Debug Mode
- Shader Masking System
- Fog System + Debug Mode
- Compatible with Path Tracer (Physically accurate results)
- Compatible with Lumen (Even better with Lumen Hardware Ray Tracing)
- Compatible With Nanite (Highly detailed Geometry)
- Compatible with Lights
- Compatible with Day & Night System
- Supports Reflections
- Supports Metallic
- Supports Emissive
- Supports Bloom
- Supports Niagara Particles (Requires Nvidia's DLSS Plugin for toon shading support otherwise it will be rendered with realistic shading)
Support for Shading Models:
- Unlit (Sky, Emissive)
- Default Lit (Non-reflective, Reflective, Metallic, Emissive)
- Supports Preintegrated Skin
- Clear Coat
- Subsurface Profile (Metahuman Skin)
- Two Sided Foliage (Trees, Grass)
- SingleLayerWater (Water)
- Thin Translucent (Requires Nvidia's DLSS Plugin for toon shading support otherwise it will be rendered with realistic shading)
- Before buying this shader, Please read the description and watch the Demo Videos carefully to know if this is the right product for you.
- If you are utilizing the translucent shading model or working with Niagara particles in your project, It is advisable not to update to the latest version of Unreal Engine until Nvidia releases the DLSS Plugin compatible with that specific Unreal Engine version.
- After buying the product, if you have watched the Demo Videos and are still facing a problem with my shader then you can contact me through email and we can have a Zoom call.
- This support is only for problems related to this shader like if you find some bug in my shader or if there is some use case that I didn't describe in Demo Videos.
- If you think that you are having an issue with my shader then before contacting me, try to visualize the scene without Ultra Hybrid Toon Shader. Because if your scene has an issue in realistic shading then it's not an issue related to my shader.
- If you are having problems with the Unreal Engine itself and you want me to fix those issues. Or if you want me to personally set up this shader for your scene then I also work as a Freelancer and you can hire me. You can send me an invite on my Upwork Account.