Playable Demo (On Itch.io)
Video Full Map + Overview
Discord Server (Updates - Support - Contact)
This pack is focused on bridges with a complete environment, with road props, vegetation, automaterial, everything for a complete composition. All optimized so you don't have to focus on the technical aspects and have more time to bring life to your environment.
- Some Landscape Items have the RVT function enabled. For them to work correctly, you need to activate the option Enable virtual texture support in Project settings, If you don't want to use it, just deactivate the option in the material.
- 342 unique high-quality meshes so you have variety and freedom when building your scene.
- 128 prefabs to speed up your creation process. (122 BPs of prefabs).
- 5 prefabs (which has 3 to 9 materials) have 1 special LOD with only one material (such LOD is also available as SM for background use)
- 3 Dynamic Blueprints, so you can quickly and easily create the wire connection between posts.
- 16 Master Materials and 82 Material Instances with variety of customization.
- Compatible with Lumen.
- All assets are optimized to offer the best possible performance.
- 1 Vehicle.
- Auto Material Landscape with very high quality procedural vegetation
- Vegetation texture ready for future updates.
- Vegetation with materials ready for color change (Following the seasons - Simplified)
- All trees and 6 grass have Billboard with last LOD (8 tris)
- There is a folder called "ImpostorSource" (Landscape>Vegetation>Material>LODs>ImpostorSource) where are all the material functions and materials needed for billboard/impostors to work without the plugin.
- CAUTION: It is not necessary to install the "Impostor Baker" plugin, but if you need to use it, be aware of the error in the "Material function imposter" that makes it impossible to use it with foliage type. (For more information about this error visit the Unreal Engine forum)
- The heaviest Bridge has 151,300 tris in the first LOD (Last LOD with 4,700 tris Without shadows).
- The heaviest Prop is a Barrier Road with 23,970 tris in the first LOD (Last LOD with 1,400 Tris Without shadows).
- The heaviest tree has 31,900 tris in the first LOD (Last LOD with 8 tris Without shadows).
LODs: Yes, up to six levels
- LODs 0 have triangle reduction when it doesn't affect visuals.
- Intermediate LODs (Variables 1 to 5) have tris and shadow reduction in parts that don't affect the visuals.
- The last LOD in almost all cases does not have any shadows.
- All translucent materials have no shadow at all LODs including LOD 0.
- For SMs that have many material slots, a specific LOD was created with a single material to serve as the last LOD (This was done using "Merge Actor simplify", a function similar to HLOD)
- Note: All LODs are generated automatically within the UE, but we individually configure each LOD and its settings for materials and switching distance (Screen Size).
- For more details about LODs, visit the documentation.
- Most collisions use the "Use complex collision as simple" option for full collision accuracy.
- We optimize the collision using the "LOD for collision" option between 2 and 4 (Uses a specific LOD as a collider).
- All SMs have simple collision primitives from 1 to 6 at most.
- A few SMs are not in the above pattern like the grass that has the collision preset as "No collision".
- For more details of our custom collision visit the documentation.