QTM Connect Live Link lets you real-time stream skeletons, 3D marker data and rigid bodies (6DOF) from a Qualisys motion capture system to Unreal Engine
Add 3D marker positions to your Actor components, or let rigid body position and orientation manipulate them. Mapping skeletons to a mesh is handled by Unreal Engine’s Live Link plugin (a common interface for streaming and consuming animation data from external sources).
QTM Connect for Unreal is open source and built upon our open source C++ SDK. QTM Connect for Unreal is available on Github.
* Streaming of realtime motion capture data for skeletons, 3D markers and rigid bodies (6DOF) from Qualisys Track Manager (QTM) to Unreal Engine via Live Link
* Streaming of recorded motion capture data for skeletons, 3D markers and rigid bodies (6DOF) from Qualisys Track Manager (QTM) to Unreal Engine via Link Link
* Skeleton retargeting of streamed motion capture data using retarget asset
* QTMConnectLiveLink (Runtime)
* QTMConnectLiveLinkEditor (Editor)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 8
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win64
Documentation: Source Code and instructions on GitHub, Instruction videos on YouTube
Example Project: Source Code and Example Project on GitHub
Important/Additional Notes: Requires Qualisys Track Manger (QTM) for streaming of data