Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
This massive library of futuristic interface sounds has been made by studying all the sounds you will need for your video game or audiovisual product.
We have considered integrating robotic voices, soundscapes, beeps of different tones, sounds to start your game, etc... All these sounds can be used for different options, whether for machines with hundreds of buttons, touch screens, command centers , sound environments for computer rooms... All these sounds will help your product feel alive and get a professional result.
You will be able to enjoy a total of 574 High Quality sound effects divided into:
- Acces Denied
- Acces Confirm
- Get Object
- Question Beep
- Open Menu
- Computer Beep
- Low Beep
- Tiny Beep
- Denied Button
- Start Game
- Progress Beep Loop
- Computer Room Background Sequence Beep Loop
- Text Loop
- Alarm Loop
- Mecanic System Movement
- Rejection Pop-Up Notice
- Scan Progress
- Vocalizing Robot H3R2
- Vocalizing Robot H2R2
- Talking Robot Type A
- Talking Robot Type F
- Talking Robot Type Z
- Machine Room Background Loop
More about the pack
- It includes metadata integrated in the audio itself, and also in an excel file you will obtain all the additional information of the files.
- Intuitive file naming.
- 31 robot phrases with 3 different robot types
- You'll get all the individual sounds so you can easily adjust them to your project.
- Mix the samples together, you can be creative.
- The names of the files are indicative, so you can use any sounds for another function.
- Everything you will need regarding interface sounds, soundscapes and voices for any game or audiovisual product.
- Totally monocompatible sounds.
- Use the sound effects over and over again, in any of your projects or productions, forever with no additional fees or royalties.
- Use the SFX in your game, in your trailer, in a Kickstarter campaign, wherever you need it, as much as you want.
- Jorge Guillén (firstname.lastname@example.org)