MySQL Integration is a Plugin that lets you connect your Unreal Engine projects with MySQL Server. Easily execute queries from Blueprints to store and retrieve data from your database.
1. Asynchronous Connection to your Server, which ensures that your main thread will not be blocked if the connection takes time. With Asynchronous queries , you can keep the UI interactive and perform other operations while the query execution happens in the background.
2. Form your Select Queries to Select Data from the MySQL Server.
3. Write Insert , Update and Delete Queries to modify data in the MySQL Server. Create and Drop Tables directly from Blueprints. Supports simultaneous update of multiple queries.
4. Write custom Connectionstring to connect to your server using different connection parameters.
5. String formats in your queries ensure that you can form your own queries, which can include from simplest queries to complex stored procedures as well.
Supported Development Platforms: Windows
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows