This blueprint tool uses flipbook based font textures to allow for a high degree of flexibility in creating, arranging and customizing text based decals. The user defines a text variable and the tool will recreate that line as an arrangement of decals. Parametric controls are customizable based on the user's needs and can be utilized across a broad spectrum of content targets. A substance designer source file has also been included to allow users to generate any font they desire in the appropriate format for this tool.
- Uses blueprints and dynamic material instances in combination with specially formatted flipbook font textures to generate infinite variation across each placement instance. The feeling of custom content generation in a fraction of the time.
- Fast, intuitive user controls
- Contains demo fonts, but can be used with custom authored flipbook textures using the included substance designer file to generate any font desired.
- In-engine documentation: Examples and demos of all blueprints and features inside package
- Font Decal Blueprint that arranges a series of character decals based on a text input
- Large set of highly tunable parameters to customize each placement to exact specifications
- Contains advanced spacing & alignment settings including formatting a decal to a radial surface
- Drives texture lookups, formatting and kerning using data table values that can be customized according to needs
- Angle fade masking to remove decal stretching
- Auto alignment of decals to nearest surface at the click of a button
- Generates proceduralized normal edges
- Inheritable blueprints for saving custom settings for quick re-use.
- Included Substance Designer SBS file for formatting your own fonts as flipbook textures
For more proceduralized tools please check out my other marketplace packs Procedural Decal Tools & Animated Text Blueprint. Videos from this pack will demonstrate how similar tools work in real time. Don't forget to leave a rating and/or review. Every little bit helps. Thank you!