The SenseGlove Unreal Engine Plugin integrates the SenseGlove haptic controller into Unreal Engine. It exposes the SenseGlove SGConnect and SGCore C++ SDK functionality to Unreal Engine via C++ and Blueprint.
Technical documentation and resources:
Changelog | Documentation | Example C++ Project | Example Blueprint Project
Get in touch:
News & Updates | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Contact us
- Interact in VR naturally: get to feel the size, stiffness, and resistance of virtual objects.
- Unlike controllers, SenseGlove allows you to hold, push, touch, connect, and squeeze the virtual like it is real.
- The most practical haptic gloves for natural XR interactions.
- Great usability: completely wireless and easy to use.
- Advanced haptic technology: equipped with powerful force-feedback and vibrotactile feedback.
- Approved functionality: applied and approved by 500 industry leaders.
- With advanced haptic technologies, best-in-class usability, and functionality, the Nova is built with business in mind. The combination of force – and vibrotactile feedback, wireless compact design, and successful enterprise applications make it the most practical XR glove on the market. Interact naturally and train muscle memory by getting to feel the size, density, and impacts in virtual reality.
- District XR
- E-learning Design Center – MedVR
- Erasmus MC
- Fraunhofer IEM
- Procter & Gamble Health
- Royal Netherlands Army
- Staffordshire University
- TNO, Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research
- University of Cambridge
- Virtually There
- And many more...