This blueprint makes creating a common designed kitchen easy
- Everything is created within one actor.
- Cabinets in common widths and styles can be selected from drop down lists.
- Many appliances, sinks or taps are readily available and will get aligned to the selected cabinet.
- Splashback and bench modules use world tiling materials for seamless UVs and sinks from the list are cut-out.
- Every module is one array element. Unreal allows you to rearrange array elements, insert, delete, or copy/paste one array to another. You can copy/paste between different kitchens, levels, or projects (and sometimes engine versions)
- Manual width or height adjustments are possible and appliances are aligned with it.
- Change cabinet or bench materials at any time during the process.
- Handles can be added if desired. 8 common types are available or create your own handle.
- L and U shapes are possible by adding another blueprint in a 90 degree angle with corner cabinets being part of the blueprint.
- You can adjust the bench or cabinet height and appliances will be adjusted automatically.
- A showroom level contains 6 example layouts including U-shaped examples and an island.
This product supports Lumen for Unreal Engine 5.0+
This product supports Ray Tracing and CPU or GPU Lightmass for Unreal Engine 4 and 5
All my products on the Marketplace