Visual Lab Clonertool brings modern object duplication and modulation tools to Unreal Engine. Use effectors, noise shaders and fields to position and duplicate meshes in your scene. Animate their parameters in the sequencer to efficiently create the most intricate animations.
The Clonertool is developed with motion graphics rendered within the sequencer in mind, performance might sometimes not be sufficient for realtime projects.
Example Levels included
··································· Update log ···································
07/27/2023 · Update 5.2 1.0.2
- UPDATE: Update to Unreal 5.2
9/15/2022 · Update 1.0.2
- NEW: Effector Channel Colors, show influence and effects.
- UPDATE: Item ISM updates automatically no need to manually update.
- UPDATE: Blueprint Items, instead of inheritance by class, now by interface (more flexible)
8/04/2022 · Minor Update 1.0.1
- FIX: Crash with instanced static mesh clones when altering the clone count within the sequencer.
- FIX UE5 Basic- and Sequence- Example maps missing assets fixed. Also updated the default materials.
A Tool which can clone/duplicate objects(items) in the following modes;
Number of Blueprints: 15
Number of C++ Classes: 17 classes and 18 header files
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Win 64
Supported Target Build Platforms:
Example Project: - ( Plugin contains Example Levels )