Voyager is a Third-Person Shooter Template where you can use well-designed components to develop your games more easily. Making your dream game is just one step away!
🎮 Playable Demos
❓ Need Support?
- %100 Blueprint and well commented
- Educational blueprint design with a lot of examples
- Component-based design. You can use in-game components to any games you want.
- Event-driven system to optimize logic. No need to make heavy casting operations between blueprints.
- Gamepad Support Including Both Gameplay and User Interface
- Partitioned Save/Load System
- Different enemy types: Trooper, Sniper, Boomer, Heavy Gunner
- Melee system and melee enemies like gruntling, spiderling and spider boss!
- Different weapons like Shotgun, Pistol, AssaultRifle, Heavy Machine Gun, Plasma Rifle, Rocket Launcher and Sniper Rifle, Electric Gun and Flame thrower
- Vending Machine for the player to purchase weapons with in-game currency.
- Actor flashing when taking damage with DamageFlashComp
- DissolveComp to Material based dissolve in Characters
- Improved damage text to show damage on actors.
- Outline material to draw outlines around meshes like loots and character
- Enemy AI with behaviour trees.
- Loot component to spawn user-defined specific or random loots
- Tagging system to define battle groups between NPCs.
- Dynamic Hp Bar component to show hp with a lazy hp bar. Add to any actor to have a health bar in just a few clicks.
- Multi-message feature to show multiple in-game messages efficiently.
- Player Screen with four tabs: Character, Weapons, Armor, Abilities
- Stat System with StatsComp
- Primary and Secondary Weapon Slots
- Wearable Items (Armor)
- 7 wearable armors each to ArmorTorso, ArmorHead, and ArmorLegs
- Stats like XP, XP Bonus, Critical Hit Chance, Armor
- InteractorComp to interact with various objects like chest, vending machine, NPCs
- Footsteps with surface support
- HitReactionComp to show reaction animation when the owner takes damage.
- Ability System and abilities like Dash, Energy Barrier, Turret Companion, Healing Probe, Slam
- EnergyComp to store and refill owner's energy for using abilities.
- BloodSpillComp which has blood spilling logic when the owner is damaged.
- Warrior type enemies (Human with melee weapons)
- Companions like turrets and soldiers.
- Weapon Upgrade System
- Weapon Crosshair variety
Please make a copy of your previous Voyager project before updating with new versions.
This project requires Common UI Plugin and Apex Destruction Plugin provided free of charge by Epic Games.
Disclaimer: For demonstration purposes, this product uses some assets from "Scifi Hallway", "Lyra", "Showdown VR Demo", "Infiltrator Demo", "Soul City", "Subway Sequencer", "Action RPG", "Blueprints", "Shooter Game", "Paragon", "Content Examples", "Infinity Blade: Weapons", "Realistic Rendering", "Animation Starter Pack" distributed free of charge by Epic Games