· Our assets are made to be consistent and compatible with each other.
· Content ships as native file formats per platform (per tool).
· Production units: [cm]
· Production geo. coord. system: Left-handed (DirectX), yUp
· LODs: 4
MATERIAL & TEXTURE SPECIFICATION
· Textures: PBR: metal / roughness; up to 8k/atlases; optimized
· Channels: albedo, emission, metal, roughness, normal, opacity, alpha, geometry-AO, material-AO
· Texel density: ~200 tx/m
· Merged grayscale textures into RGBA TGA.
· Normals: Tangent space, left handed (DirectX)
· File format: TGA, 8bit, RGB, RGBA
· Interpreted color space: sRGB: albedo/emission. Linear: metal, roughness, normal, opacity, alpha, geometry-AO, material-AO
· vrbn studios based naming convention
· All our 3D content is manually tested. If you find anything out of order or you have questions, please contact us*.
UNREAL ENGINE FEATURES
· Supported Unreal versions: 4.27.2+
· Supported rendering paths: Deferred and Forward
· Ray tracing is currently not supported. Contact us for details. *
· Unreal 5.x is currently not supported. We’re working on it.
· Each asset consists of 4 optimized LOD meshes, incl. setup.
· The assets ship with a collision mesh.
· Materials are instanced for better performance.
· Draw call optimized by using texture atlases.
· Asset Blueprint location: Content/vrbn_studios/<production_name>/<country>/Assets/Blueprints
· Emission intensity: Inside the asset’s blueprint there is an emission intensity value that allows you to alter the emission intensity in real-time. Each asset instance will have its own emission intensity value, meaning you can adjust each instance with different emission values.
· General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (24 hours reaction time, Mo-Fr)
· Technical support: email@example.com (24 hours reaction time, Mo-Fr)
Number of Unique Meshes: 10
Collision: Yes, custom and some automatically generated
Vertex Count: 8 - 2332
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 35
Number of Textures: 134
Texture Resolutions: from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096
Supported Development Platforms:
Important/Additional Notes: find out more on our website: https://vrbn.io/